Monday 28 April 2014

Spring 2014

My my how times does fly!
Been a while since my last blog update, and much has happened!!
While battling our first winter through inside a caravan with a small heater for comfort, we managed to move into our house in the June of 2013, which of course slowed all work down!
Septic tank installed and Hot water too, my wife decided she had had enough of the cosiness of the 2 berth caravan.
We have now made our building site into a homely place, with a warm fire in winter and somewhere to sit when the weather is a bit more cheerful.
In the ground this year we have planted sort fruit canes and strawberries, lots of onions, tomatoes, lettuces and sweetcorns...
I am building a chicken coop which is taking me a while much to my wives dismay!
I will try and post a bit more often from now on and keep you in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment